Cuddle Me Cardy
**CHOOSE YOUR PRICE - you can decide what to pay for this pattern, anywhere from $2.25 upwards. Decide what it's worth to you.**
*Interesting vertical seaming
* Long loose sleeves to wear over the top of other things
* Optional ties at the waist
* High cosy collar at the back of the neck
* Can be worn loose and long, or cinched with a belt
* Not too baggy in the back!
* 8 sizes from 32 to 46 bust
I loved the look of mine over a t-shirt and leggings, and made a neutral color that can hopefully go with anything. As you can see, I made mine from a very lightweight knit that was a little sheer but its perfect for a light cover up for the cooler evenings or restaurants that have too much air conditioning!
This makes a great versatile cardigan for ether a light cover up or a much warmer and thicker cuddly version for the depths of winter, depending on your choice of fabric.
Check out the pattern tester versions that show how versatile this pattern can be, including a version in stretch lace too!
For more details on this pattern, along with tester photos and reviews please visit - http://so-sew-easy.com/cuddle-cardy-potm/
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Sizes from 32 inch to 46 inch bust
- Knit or sweater knit fabric - 2.5 yards for the largest size
- Optional - knit stay tape or elastic for shoulders