Beau Pair Purses (2 sizes) Pattern
- Large wristlet purse = 9 4/8” (W) x 5 1/2” (H). (23.5cm x 14cm)
- Coin Purse = 6” (W) x 3 1/2” (H). (15.3cm x 9cm)
Overcome your fear of zips with these cute purses! In this pattern I have taken squillions of instruction pics and I've really gone into detail in the instructions (to make things much easier for the zipper phobics amongst us). The sweet bow and button is great excuse to mix and match your fabrics. The wristlet is a great size for a clutch or for a cosmetics purse. As a nice extra I've also made up the pattern for a matching coin purse as well.
Things we love:
- They're secure - zips are super secure
- They're eye catching - play with the colour combos and your clutches will get all sorts of admiring looks
- 2 useful sizes - the larger clutch for party/quick trip essentials and a coin purse for money, tickets and lip-balm.
- They're easy to make - make the clutch in an evening (or two).
- Versatile clutch - wear the clutch as a wristlet or remove the strap to hold in your hand (or use as a pouch/cosmetic pouch.
Materials (most can be purchased from www.U-Handbag.com)
- 1/3 yard (30cm) 44” wide Exterior fabric and matching thread
- 1/3 yard (30cm) 44” wide Lining fabric and matching thread
- 1/4 yard (23cm) 44” wide Contrast Fabric and matching thread for bows
- 1/2 yard (50cm) Medium Iron On Fusible Interfacing
- 1/3 yard (30cm) Thermolam Interlining
- 1 x 1/2” (13mm) D-Ring
- 1 x 1/2” (13mm) Snap Hook
- 2 x Nylon All Purpose Zippers, at least 9 1/2” (24cm) long end to end
- 1 x 7/8” (22mm) and 1 x 7/16” (11mm) Self Cover Buttons
- 1/4” (6mm) Basting Tape
- Disappearing Fabric Marker or Chalk
- Sewing Clips/Pins
- Zipper Foot
Printing Ensure that your printer is set to "Actual Size" and NOT shrink to fit when you print the pattern.
VAT VAT applicable to your country will be added to the pattern price.
Feel free to sew and sell! Small-scale business are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.