Punctuality - A Video Shorts Lesson
In this lesson, students will discuss attitudes to punctuality in their own cultures. They will have the opportunity to talk about reasons for being late and share the techniques they use to avoid tardiness. By the end of the lesson, students will learn some specific vocabulary to talk about their own experiences when running late for important events.
- To enable students to discuss issues around punctuality and give tips for being on time.
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration Copy
- Video: https://youtu.be/If3wzG43PD8
- Video task: https://bit.ly/3JYIWVl
- Production tasks: https://bit.ly/36IBpvJ
- Reflection task: https://bit.ly/3JSAQ0H
About the Author
Silvina Mascitti is an enthusiastic, teacher and materials writer. She has worked in English language teaching for more than 20 years. She has taught English both in schools and companies in Argentina.
She now lives in Spain and teaches adults online. She also creates and shares lesson plans and teaching materials on her website: https://www.eflcreativeideas.com/
Silvina P. Mascitti
MA in TEFL
BA in English Literature and Cinema