Approaches to Unseen Text by Jeni Whittaker
- Introduces students to a wide range of nineteenth and twentieth century texts;
- Cover work on these texts for would-be actors, directors and designers;
- Ties in texts to the work of practitioners and current theatre styles;
- Encourages a visual and practical approach to all theatre scripts;
- Approaches to Unseen Text is useful as an introduction to theatre styles and the problems confronting actors, directors and designers following any syllabus.