The Stress R.E.L.I.E.F. Method (Digital Version)
Are you carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders?
Are you feeling overwhelmed by life? Is stress keeping you from enjoying life?
Are you ready to get off the hamster wheel and finally get some RELIEF?
Life can be stressful but RELIEF is possible and this book will help you achieve it by walking you through strategic steps to reduce stress in your life. These steps make up the RELIEF method, created by Chou Hallegra, Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP).
In this book, you will learn to:
1. Reflect on how stress is affecting your mind, body, spirit, and relationships.
2. Evaluate the causes of stress in your life.
3. Leverage your strengths so you're always setting yourself for emotional success and not stress.
4. Initiate frequent self-care as a proactive method to reduce and even prevent some stress.
5. Eliminate unnecessary stress by engaging others in self-care.
6. Free yourself from the hamster wheel so you can enjoy your life to the fullest today and every day.