Cherry Blossoms Stole
The instructions for the body pattern are provided both fully charted and written out.
This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet and puff stitches as well as picot. Stitches used in this pattern: ch, sc and dc st.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
One size – easily adjusted: 177 cm (70 inches) x 39 cm (15 inches), measured after blocking.
- Gauge is not critical in this design. For the sample stole: 1 repeat of the lace pattern = 6.3 cm (2.48 inches) wide and 4.4 cm (1.73 inches) high, measured after blocking.
- Pattern language included: English.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- Yarn: 799 m (874 yds) / 200 g Jawoll Magic by Lang Yarns (75% wool, 25% nylon; 400 m (437 yds) / 100 g) in color #1404 Pink. Substitute any fingering weight yarn with long color runs for a similar result.
- For the sample Cherry Blossoms Stole a 4 mm (US size G/6) hook was used.
- Yarn needle.