Whether you're new to exploring money together or you've been in each other's lives for several years, know it's never too late to start and begin on the right foot. Imagine being able to finally have the right money talk that you've been putting off for so long.
How would it feel to establish your financial household the right way rather than guessing and just getting by? What kind of difference would that make in your life and relationship? You both can live with better decisions, less stress, fewer arguments, and more love. You can both breathe a sigh of relief and know, "We're doing the right thing." Do Before I Do
was created to help you develop more respect and understanding for each other's actions, behaviors, and choices; and to inspire you to grow closer in love and respect through the process of financial empowerment.
Get ready to embark on this journey together. My ultimate dream is for both of you to create an amazing life with "The One" and to establish a strong financial foundation. Whether you're deciding to make a big, lifelong commitment to one another or whether you have the experience and wisdom to start again and give love another chance, be confident knowing that from this day forward, you're doing things differently and intelligently and paving the path headed towards financial happiness.Some topics I discuss in the book include:
- Discover more about yourself so you can interact better with your partner
- How to have open conversations about money and what questions to ask
- How to have a Money Date with your partner and make it fun every month
- What to do to prepare for the worst-case scenarios when it comes to family and finances
- How to become financially organized and stop the ever-growing paper mess
- Discover how to set financial goals so that you can dream and achieve them together