Verbal Prompts - PREVENTION STRATEGIES
These prompt sheets can be shown on the classroom whiteboard and or printed as worksheets for your students. This is a great way to set up your classroom language and behaviour expectations for the term or year, improving behaviour choices and classroom environment.
INSTRUCTIONS - Verbal Prompts
PREVENTION STRATEGIES - INSTRUCTIONS - Better Ways to Happy Days ©
Clear, consistent, universal, expectations and consequences, means educated behaviour choices
Print as worksheets for your students.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE POSTER:
· Print on yellow paper
· Enlarge to A3 size for classroom
· Print Flip Cards, laminate, punch hole, add ring
LESSON PLAN (Script):
- This is a Verbal Prompt Chart.
- We can use this chart to help us understand what to do and when to do it.
- When we hear the words, we can remember ways (strategies)to control our actions and thoughts and to help us make good choices.
- Let’s read through the chart together.
Check out our other Social, Emotional, Behavioural and Academic Resources at
Better Ways to Happy Days
BWTHD has a range of resources that use consistent language and can be implemented throughout your school as whole school behaviour management tools. Consistency is key. Why not become a Better Ways School today?
If you like our resources please like our page, share and follow. Thank you.