The Postpartum Mom Handbook
Listen, having a baby is hard work. And guess what? Learning how to care for them AND take on this new role in motherhood is also hard!
This is where The Postpartum Mom Handbook saves the day.
Bringing you over 40 pages of informational, supportive, and how-to guidance so you can grow into motherhood with grace and confidence!
No more wondering what to expect after you give birth.
No more asking "are these feelings normal?" when your emotions are heavy.
No more trying to figure out when your baby will sleep.
So, what EXACTLY comes in this ebook?
- Understanding physical changes after birth
- Understanding emotional changes after birth
- Support and understanding for new dads
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Breast pumping tips
- Postpartum Recovery Checklist
- Common new baby concerns
- Common questions new parents have
- Preparing your dog for baby (printable worksheet)
- Newborn sleep tips from a baby sleep expert
- Bonus page of resources for new moms
I promise this ebook will be your bestie in the fourth trimester, no matter if this is your first, second, third or more baby!
If you're ready to tackle the fourth trimester with confidence, let's do it girl!