Whether you're just starting your writing adventure or are a grizzled veteran, having a second set of eyes, a professional opinion or even a coaching session can cut your learning curve by a lot.
I've worked in this crazy (and ever-evolving) since '01. I've made every mistake at least twice (just in case the first time was a fluke). When we chat, I can give you insights and short cuts when it comes to...
- Profitable book publishing
- Really fun product creation
- Market research that isn't sleazy
- Simple copywriting techniques that work
- Website creation that won't drive you crazy
- Book blurbs made easy
- Online ads that won't bankrupt your checkbook
- Uncomplicated SEO
- Keywords that help sell your writing
- Fiction writing that readers enjoy
- Nonfiction writing that'll help you achieve your goals
- Sales funnels to help aid your bottom line
- Working with online bookstores -- how to help them sell your book
- Working with brick and mortars -- what works and what doesn't
- Building and maintaining a zine -- your best marketer
- Grassroots marketing that costs little to nothing
- Low (and no) costs marketing (because let's face it, some of these profit margins are slim!)
- Dealing with writing blocks -- If you haven't had one, you will...
- And more
If your question has to do with publishing and/or marketing your work, hit me up! We'll connect via Zoom (you'll even get a recording) or Google Hangouts.
Once I receive word that you'd like a consultation, you can expect an email from me so we can set up a time.
So, gather your questions, and let's get you on track for success. I can't wait to chat! :)