Animal Superpower Report Shoebills | PBL STEAM Biomimicry Design
Shoebills are tall prehistoric-looking birds with unique beaks that look like clogs! This Animal Superpower Report will make your science projects for younger kids, Grade 1 to 3, both engaging and educational. The aim is to inspire students to explore superpowers and biological strategies used by animals.
What are you waiting for? Purchase this fun, educational and engaging nature inspired resource now and give your students a science activity they'll love.
Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks.
This engaging Animal Superpower Report package contains:
1. Teacher Guide
2. Cover - Animal Superpower Report - color and black-and-white
3. Shoebill Report - color and black-and-white
4. Unique Features
5. Story writing prompts
6. Biological Strategies Cards - color and black-and-white
7. Mind maps - inventions inspired by Shoebills.
9. Story writing prompt - Innovation
10. Large Shoebills - make a poster with superpowers
11. My Drawing
Reviews of other Think Dive - Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
Project based learning: Bats, STEAM, Biomimicry
"This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
Project based learning: Mammals, Reptiles & Amphibians - STEAM, Biomimicry, NGSS
"Used this for a Kindergarten STEAM club unit and it was a hit!"
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? I was a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design. I took part in the Biomimicry Design Challenge in 2021.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing A4 or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.
Number of pages -19