The Community Council
The Community Council is a collaborative meta-game, designed to catalyze projects and facilitate community weaving. It was prototyped during the Autumn Community Gathering in Pico Island.
The game moves through six rounds:
1. Opening – mindfully transitioning into the game
2. Calls - starting projects for the benefit of the community
3. Questions - accessing collective intelligence
4. Requests - verbalizing needs
5. Gifts - giving from the heart
6. Closing - providing closure to the experience
The rounds are modular – you can pick the ones that make sense for your community.
The game is designed for presential play in a group of 5-15 people, although it can be adapted for a different group size, as well as virtual play.
You can also play it as a reccuring activity, providing a rhythm to your community.
The pdf manual contains 14 pages.
Love and Light ✨
ps. If €5 is an obstacle, ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org