Coaches around the world know Sue Gozansky from her tireless efforts in coaching education and development. She is also author of well respected coaching books. All of this is built on a long, successful career coaching US collegiate volleyball and in a variety of international capacities.
Her resume includes:
- Nearly 700 wins in 39 seasons coaching at UC Riverside
- 3 National Championships and a record 20 straight trips to the NCAA tournament.
- Author of Championship Volleyball Techniques and Drills and Volleyball Coach's Survival Guide
- International coaching instructor for the FIVB and for USA Volleyball
- AVCA Hall of Fame inductee
Here's some of what Sue discusses in her interview:
- Developing the team concept and team-building
- Coaching career progression and growth
- Learning and sharing coaching knowledge
- Managing relationships with players
- Training planning and implementation