DIFF Devices - MONARP
Monarp is a versatile Max for Live device for sequencing notes which syncs to Ableton Live's transport.
• Variable step lenght (1-32)
• Step Shifting
• 2 play modes ( Forward & Reverse)
• Playback divisions (includes Dotted and Triplet modes)
• Probability (creates random step sequences)
• Piano roll
• Notes randomiser
• Root note changer
• Notes Shifting
• Velocity Control (per step)
• Velocity Randomiser
• Note duration
• Duration Randomiser
• GUI match Ableton Live Themes
INSTALATION & USAGE GUIDE
Inside the zip file you have an file :
1. DIFF Devices - Monarp.amxd
2. Save the .amxd file anywhere on your computer or in a folder that you previously saved your maxforlive devices.
3. Drag and drop the device into a midi track.
4. Click on save (on the right hand side of the window: with a 'floppy disk' icon)... (Check Manual.)
5. This will automatically save the device to your ‘User Library’ folder in ‘Places’ (the ‘head outline’ icon), and will also save a '.adv' file which can be used to store your favourite initial setup.
6. Map “Open” button to your keyboard and/or midi controller.
7. You’re good to go.
• MAC & WIN
* Only works in Ableton Live with Max installed.
* It Requires Ableton Live V11 (minimum).
* M1 Mac Compatible.