The world of original, award-winning
PCTV/FBN content all in one place on your phone or tablet.
All of our videos, podcasts, articles plus the PCRN worldwide 24/7 live radio stream
are contained right in the Pre-Nicene Explorer App
. We are the world leader in analysis of current and historical events through the prism of the Pre-Nicene Perspective.
Even better, you can read The Very First Bible
with numbered chapters and verses anytime - anywhere. Or listen to the audiobook version of The Gospel of The Lord, narrated by Darren Kelama.
- With the Pre-Nicene Explorer App all of your digital content is updated automatically as new shows, episodes and articles are added across multiple platforms - no need to visit multiple sites!
- No registrations, nags, or push notifications.
- Full coverage and commentary on current and historical events from the Pre-Nicene Christian perspective. You can not get this from any other platform. Anywhere.
- Now get PCTV Video Headlines delivered to your phone every day.
- All digital content produced by the Marcionite Church is included in the app.
We don't approve of the way Google and Apple control and monitor Christian content so the Pre-Nicene Explorer App is not
available in the Play Store - it is only
available through authorized FBN content distributors like Payhip. The App is developed entirely in-house and is 100% secure.
Take PCRN Radio with you on the app.
Newest version (1.1) as of 8/28/23 - New radio stream and Twitter link. Roku add link. PCTV. Religious exemption forms. Marcionte Church parishioners chat room.
Instructions on how to install the app directly are included. Pre-Nicene Explorer App is free of charge though you may donate if so inclined.
Site #2: APKFab
FBN, PCTV, Pre-Nicene Explorer App, Pre-Nicene Perspective Podcast, The Very First Bible
, La Primera Biblia, Mass Baptisms & Prayers of the First Christians
and FBN FirstNews are published and produced by the Marcionite Christian Church
with the overarching goal of bringing The Gospel of the Lord
to the world. Links to all of the above are included in the app.
*The price is set at $0
but donating a small amount helps us keep development entirely in-house and funds new features and benefits.