Las Fallas Celebration Reading - Spanish Gallery Walk
Are you looking for an engaging Las Fallas Activity in your Spanish Class? This set of 9 readings on the culture of Las Fallas Celebrations & Traditions is an excellent lesson plan!
This set includes comprehensible readings about Las Fallas. These 9 readings will teach students about various components of Las Fallas like: La Noche de la Crema, La Ofrenda, La Mascletà & more.
The variety of readings will keep your students engaged whether you choose to use them for a gallery walk, whole class readings, warm ups, or digitally. Each reading has glossed words at the bottom that may be less common to your students, and each reading includes a picture to represent the tradition. The text of this set is editable if you would like to change the wording; however, if you find an error please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can update the resource!
- 9 Readings in digital and printable format for Gallery Walk
- Editable text to change language or gloss new words
- Glossed "new" words for each reading
- Gallery Walk notes catcher sheet (Timeline & Notes)
- Matamoscas True / False questions in PDF or upload to Blooket!
This product contains a PDF download with a link to a Google Drive folder. You will need to make a copy of the files in the folder to access them.