Marylin McReavy-Nolen's history in the sport of volleyball goes back to the 1960s. She's coached at a variety of levels, helped develop some of the bigger collegiate programs, and has had the opportunity to work with a number of other great coaches along the way.
Her resume includes:
- Became the 3rd coach to reach 800 wins in NCAA Division I
- Member of the inaugural AVCA Hall of Fame induction class in 2003.
- Women's Sports Foundation Hall of Fame
- USA Volleyball All-Time Great Coaches Award winner
Here's some of what Marilyn discusses in her interview:
- Making important coaching career decisions
- Changes in physical and technical training in volleyball
- The challenges for women in coaching
- The changing influences on the practice of coaching
- Expectations and playing time