Go Go Yoga for Kids: A Complete Guide to Yoga with Kids
Yoga is fun! Get kids fit, flexible and focused with Go Go Yoga for Kids: A Complete Guide to Using Yoga With Kids. For anyone who enjoys kids and yoga and wants to make a positive difference in their lives, Go Go Yoga for Kids is the book for you. It is a complete and creative resource for introducing kids to yoga through movement, mindfulness, fun, and games.
Go Go Yoga for Kids Includes:
· Over 150 fun and creative yoga games, activities, and challenges for all ages
· Fifteen ready to use unique yoga lesson plans that will have kids engaged from the start
· Ways to bring mindfulness and awareness to all children
· Kid yoga photos and pose illustrations
· Easy ways to incorporate yoga in the school setting for all types of learners and abilities
· How to get your kids involved with yoga at home
· Tips on working with teens and tweens
· Partner poses, balance activities, group and inversion teaching tips and ideas
· Sample parent communication ideas
· Examples of where and how to teach yoga for kids
· Books, music and other fun resources to help kids learn about yoga.
This book details everything in an easy to follow, step-by-step format that will help you successfully teach yoga to kids of all ages. Go Go Yoga for Kids is the only resource you will need to inspire children in a healthy and lifelong way.
About the Author:
Best-selling author Sara J. Weis is a creative and passionate teacher who has inspired children for over twenty years. In Go Go Yoga for Kids, Sara has combined her experience as an elementary teacher and a certified kid and adult yoga instructor to introduce children to yoga in engaging and child-friendly ways. Sara is the author of Go Go Yoga for Kids: Yoga Games & Activities for Children and Yoga Lessons for Children. She is also the creator of the Kids Yoga Challenge Pose Cards, the Kids Yoga Challenge App, and the popular online Kids Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Training, which has trained thousands from all over the world on how to teach yoga to children.
Sara holds a master’s degree in education as well as bachelor’s degrees in early childhood and elementary education. She is a teacher for West Des Moines Schools and leads kids yoga classes for a nationally-known health and fitness club. She lives in Iowa with her husband, three children, and Bichon Poodle Pup, Rocky.
Learn more at GoGoYogaKids.com