A super fun throw quilt to show off your favorite fabrics. Random piecing makes it easy to create this modern composition. Featuring my Dreamin’ Vintage fabric collection for Art Gallery Fabrics. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
This mini pattern is quick and simple, and can be printed on a single sheet on paper.
Quilt finishes at 58”x72”
- 20 fat eighths of print fabric (FE = 9”x22”)
- 2 1/4 yards of solid fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide batting
- 3 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Layout Diagram
- Quilt Top Assembly Instructions