Moving can be a costly expense but
it can be even more expensive when there is no plan put into place. This interactive e-guide will show you how to prepare for a move by focusing on steps that tend to get overlooked and how to manage tasks that must be completed before the move occurs.
Access 'Donation Resource Sheet' here
- for a curated list of organizations to donate your items!What's Included In The E-guide:
This Guide Is For You If:
- An assessment guide to help you track moving items that are needed
- Guided questions to help you determine which items should be purged
- Resource sheet outlining moving products with direct links where to purchase
- Template guides to help you stay organized
- Step-by-step guide on how to prep for a move
You will learn the importance of putting a plan into place before packing up your belongings AND how to avoid making costly mistakes!
- Planning for a move and would like to stay organized
- Minimize feeling stressed and overwhelmed preparing for the move
- Moving by yourself or with limited help and resources
- Looking for a specific plan to follow to ensure all tasks are completed
*Due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds. Please be sure to enter your email address correctly to ensure you receive the download*