Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt Pattern PDF
This sweet take on a traditional nine-patch design is great for showing off your favorite fabrics or clearing out your scrap bin! Inspired by a quilt made by my Great-Great-Grandmother, the Vintage Nine-Patch Quilt. Pattern is suitable for comfortable beginners!
Quilt Finishes at 62”x77”.
- 20 fat quarters (or 40 for more variety!)
- 2 yards of solid background fabric
- 4 3/4 yards of backing fabric
- 2 yards of 90” wide cotton batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
Piece totals are included for cutting from scraps.
PDF pattern includes:
- Yardage Requirements and Cutting Instructions
- Block Assembly Instructions
- Quilt Assembly Instructions