THE COMPLETE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO SURFING
The Presurfing Program /Beginners is the perfect solution!
On this program you will learn everything you need to know to make a success of your first surfing sessions, don't waste time and money on unnecessary stuff.
LEARN HOW TO SURF FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR LIVING ROOM
And when you decide to go surf for the first time, or try it again. You will already be prepared and know exactly what you are doing.
The Presurfing Program/Beginners was made by the *solfun* Surf School, a certified surf school with more than 10 years experience teaching beginners, So you know that you are in good hands.
This 1 hour Program presents EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW in order to surf for the first time or if you have already been surfing and not successful.
Taking this program will give you the confidence and knowledge to finally make it to the beach and become a surfer!
With the Presurfing Program/Beginners you gonna learn:
History and culture of surfing [PDF]
- Surf legends
- The history of the famous shaka sign / Hang loose
- Surfing and flow state
- How are the waves formed
- What is a swell
- Tide and surf conditions
- Understand a forecast app
- How to catch a wave, theory
- Green waves
- White water
- Rip currents
- Stay safe when you try to surf
- Wetsuit temperature guide (what kind of wetsuit i have to use)
- Glossary of surfing terms and surf slang
- Choose the correct surfboard
- How to put on a wetsuit
- How to you use a surfboard leash
- The easiest way to pop up for you
- Transport your surfboard
- Safety rules
- Paddle on a surfboard
- Catch waves on your own
- How to paddle on a surfboard
- How to sit on a surfboard and turn it around
- Exercises for beginners, before they get into the water to understand what they need in terms of strang, mobility and flexibility to surf a wave
- How to pop up on a surf-fit mat
Get your program right here