vMix Layer Copy and Paste Utility (Trial)
A Utility (Autohotkey based) allowing the copying and pasting of a vMix Input Layer Position Settings using the mouse ( right click and select option) or Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V keypress.
The keypress option can be deactivated for normal use
All Layer Position Settings are copied except the Border Color.
The utility runs in the background when loaded.
- Launch the vMixLayer.exe (right click on its tray icon to select to exit/close)
- Open Input Settings (cogwheel below input)
- Select the Position Tab (IMPORTANT)
- Select a layer
- Right click mouse and select Copy from menu or Use Ctrl-C to copy the current settings.
- Select other layer ( same or different input).
- Right click mouse and select Paste from menu or Use Ctrl-V to Paste the copied settings.
Make sure you have selected the POSITION tab of the input configuration window for proper operation!
Currently as trial version runs for 1 minute with info popups!
Use at OWN RISK During Production setup NOT actual production !
Tested on V18.104.22.168/72 - V25