Foundation Paper Pieced Hedgehog Envelope Back Pillow Pattern
This quilt pattern contains the instructions on how to sew a foundation paper pieced hedgehog which is 12 inch finished size. Also included are the instructions on how to turn the hedgehog quilt block into a 16 inch envelope back pillow.
The foundation paper pieced quilt pattern contains:
1. Pattern templates for both a right and a left facing hedgehog, so you can create a pair of matching cushions.
2. Written instructions telling you the order to sew the paper pieces together.
3. A pictorial overview of the pattern to help you orientate the pieces.
4. A colouring sheet, which can be helpful when planning fabric layout
5. Separate pattern pieces which include a 1/4 inch seam allowance
The pattern also includes instructions on how to turn the quilt block into an envelope back cushion or pillow.
Basic paper piecing instructions are not included, but I have included a few tips and a link to the paper piecing tutorials on my blog.
This listing is for a digital quilt pattern. You will receive a link to download the pattern on receipt of payment.