300 Motivational Quotes
1) Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because
he wants to do it.
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
2) Go to the people. Learn from them. Live with them. Start with what they know. Build
with what they have. The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves.
– Lao Tzu
3) He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.
4) The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but
where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
5) Where there is no vision, the people perish.
– Proverbs 29:18
6) No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent.
– Abraham Lincoln
7) A good leader can't get too far ahead of his followers.
– Theodore Roosevelt
8) The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority.
– Kenneth Blanchard
9) A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his
share of the credit.