Tooth Fairy Pillow PDF Sewing Pattern
This small house shaped pillow is just the right size for little hands and features a secret pocket to place a lost tooth in ready for the tooth fairy to find. The pocket is big enough to hold a coin (or two) in exchange for the tooth, and the ribbon chimney can be used for hanging the pillow in a place that’s easy for the tooth fairy when sneaking in. On the back there’s a larger pocket that can be used to hold a letter either to or from the tooth fairy, or both!
The pillow is interfaced for structure and durability and lightly stuffed with just enough polyester filling to make it soft and cuddly.
- Two windows and an opening door
- Secret pocket for lost tooth or coin
- Pocket on the back for letters
- Ribbon chimney for hanging
- Interfaced for structure and durability
- Stuffed with polyester filling
Approximately 28cm (11 inches) tall x 15cm (6 inches) width x 3cm (1¼ inches) thick.
This listing is for a PDF Sewing Pattern to make a Tooth Fairy Pillow. Your pattern will be available to download immediately after purchase. The step by step instructions are easy to follow and plenty of photos are included to guide you.
If you have basic sewing skills and know how to use a sewing machine then this pattern will be right skill level for you. Each pillow should take approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
FABRIC & TOOL REQUIREMENTS
These pillows only require a small amount of cotton fabric as well as some lightweight interfacing, a small piece of ribbon and approximately 25g of hobby fill / polyester filling.
No special tools are required - just basic sewing supplies, a sewing machine and an iron for pressing.
Interested in other easy sewing projects? See all my PDF patterns here...
This pattern, including all instructions and photos, remains the property of Vicki Elle. You may use this pattern to make your own creations for personal use or to sell, but you are not permitted to share, sell or distribute copies of this pattern in any way.
NOTES ON SELLING ITEMS MADE WITH THIS PATTERN
You may sell items made with this pattern providing you follow these regulations.
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items must be handmade by you, one at a time. They cannot be mass produced.
3. Credit must be given to Vicki Elle as the pattern designer. If selling in person, this can be on a tag attached to the item, or if selling online, noted in the listing description with a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
4. Alterations to the pattern can be made, but you must still credit Vicki Elle as the original pattern designer as in regulation 3 above.
If you have any questions at all, please email me at vicki [!at] vickielle.com.au.