Nurses, do you want...
- Less stress?
- More time with your family or loved ones?
- More control over your schedule?
- More freedom to not HAVE to pick up shifts to survive?
- A creative outlet that sends your Paypal account a notification?
If you answered YES to either of these, then keep reading!
Did you know there are companies who pay nurses to blog, write articles, fact check, and write case studies? Do you realize you can partner with companies, host events, speak on their panels, and represent your speciality and write about what you know AND GET PAID? (yes, real moolah, not products).
How about instead of pitching your education, ideas, and talents ,for free, you partner with companies and get PAID AND PUBLISHED!
It's possible. I've done it. And so can you...
It's called freelance writing and I want to teach you how to get started and make money on the side!
This beginner's guide is for nurses who are tired of surfing Google, for a side hustle, only to end up frazzled, confused, and frustrated.
- Do you want to get paid to write about your nursing speciality?
- Can you see yourself making money using your knowledge and experience but NOT have to work a PRN nursing job to do it!
- Do you feel like your education and talents in nursing get overlooked in your hospital role?
- Do you have so much more to bring to the table yet it goes unnoticed?
If you've ever wanted to start a side hustle then this beginner's guide is for you!
I'll walk you through the steps to launch a fierce freelance presence from scratch including:
- Standing Out In A Crowded Space With Your Unique Brand Identity
- Building A Client-Generating Portfolio (even if you don’t have a ton of experience)
- Pricing Your Services Without Becoming A Starving Artist
- Untangling Marketing to Land Your First Client
- Becoming a Better Writer
Do you want to find out how to:
- Potentially earn enough money to go part-time or PRN
- Avoid working overtime
- Decide with who, when, and where you want to work
- Work from anywhere and make some extra cash
If this sounds like something you can get behind, then this step-by-step, hand-holding guide is for you!
These are the exact steps I've used to start, launch, and scale my very own freelance writing business. You don't need permission to step out and take a chance. Let's get PAID AND PUBLISHED!*Because of the nature of digital products, ALL sales are final! No refunds, exchanges, or credits can be issued.*