Exploring the Emirate of Sharjah - walking and cycling tours and itineraries
Sharjah is full of beautiful and fascinating places and the best way to see some of them is on a walking tour. This handy guide gives you 12 different tours of varying lengths across the emirate. If you prefer cycling, the tours are perfect for you, too.
If you’re not a walker or cyclist or it’s too hot, there are plenty of suggested itineraries to do by car.
Each tour and itinerary has step-by-step information plus a map showing each location. There is also a list of relevant links to the main website, social media posts and map so you can see more details and photos before you go.
Here are some places you’ll visit on the tours:
- Museums and art galleries
- Beautiful beaches, parks and oases
- Lagoons, canals, mangrove forests
- Cafes and restaurants with great views and good food
- Heritage areas, forts and other historical sites
- Safari park and nature reserves
- Kayaking and hiking spots
Each tour/itinerary includes
- Full steps
- Map illustrating the steps
- Photos of some of the locations
- Links to more information on Glimpses of the UAE's many resources
- Links to the Glimpses of UAE Map, a great tool to help you plan days out
Sharjah city, Al Dhaid, Al Madam, Mleiha, Khor Fakkan, Kalba, Dibba al Hisn, Wadi al Helo and more
Buy now and start exploring the beautiful emirate of Sharjah!
This booklet can be used independently or together with The Ultimate Guide to the Emirate of Sharjah, available here soon.
When you buy, you can choose to download the e-pub version, pdf or large print pdf. You can also download all three. The e-pub version can be read in the Apple Books or Google Play Books and is easy to access on any device.
ISBN: 978-9948-798-49-1 (e-book)
NMC: MC-01-01-5415676 (UAE National Media Council Permit)