Magnificent Midlife: Transform Your Middle Years, Menopause and Beyond Ebook
In this life-changing book, Rachel Lankester unpicks the accepted status quo and negative stereotypes associated with women’s midlife and aging. She offers us a radical research-based rebranding of midlife and menopause, highlighting the possibilities inherent in this transformational time in a woman’s life.
Far from menopause being the beginning of the end, it can be an exciting catalyst for a more fulfilling next chapter. In this fresh approach to midlife, menopause, and aging, the reader is empowered and provided with resources to get the messy stuff sorted; then guided through a step-by-step blueprint to create a truly magnificent midlife—and beyond.
Whether you’re perimenopausal or post menopause, or you just want to understand what women face, this book will challenge you to think differently about aging, and what midlife and menopause represent. Be prepared not scared!
This book will help you:
- Embrace a new perspective on midlife and challenge the established norms about aging
- Find inspiration for changing beliefs in history, data, other cultures and traditions
- Get the help you need to cope with the hormonal changes of the menopause transition
- Build long-term resilience in body and mind, so you can cope with life's challenges and thrive
- Explore the myriad possibilities for your future - start dreaming big!
- Evaluate and make peace with your past and present, so neither hold you back and you can become who you were always meant to be
- Build your own magnificent life plan, capitalizing on all you have discovered about yourself, for a truly authentic and fulfilling future
- Make that plan a reality!