Dropshipping for beginners
Dropshipping allows sellers to market and sell products while at the same time not engaging in the processes of inventory management, storage, and shipping. This, in turn, eliminates the need for purchasing inventory, maintaining a warehouse, and managing a shipping department.
The purpose of this book is to explain in detail how dropshipping works, examine its advantages, and provide advice on how to launch a successful dropshipping business.
This book is ideal for people who wonder whether they can benefit from this relatively new and innovative business model.
By reading this book, you will learn:
2. WHY IS DROPSHIPPING IDEAL FOR DIGITAL NOMADS?
3. HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN FROM DROPSHIPPING?
4. HOW TO FIND THE PERFECT PRODUCT FOR DROPSHIPPING?
5. TYPES OF DROPSHIPPING
- 5.1 Product reselling
- 5.2 Business extensions
- 5.3 Product creation
- 5.4 Print on demand
- 6.1 Easy start
- 6.2 Flexibility
- 6.3 Reduced risks
- 6.4 Low costs
- 6.5 Access to a global market
- 6.6 Possibility for automation
- 6.7 A good potential for selling a wide selection of products
- 6.8 Easy scaling of your business
- 7.1 Identifying potential suppliers
- 7.2 Checking the reliability of suppliers
9. USING DROPSHIPPING TO SELL ON AMAZON, EBAY, AND SHOPIFY
- 9.1 Amazon
- 9.2 eBay
- 9.3 Shopify
- 10.1 Promotion on social media networks
- 10.2 Pay Per Click (PPC) ads
- 10.3 Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 10.4 YouTube
- 11.1 Listing and selling trademarked products
- 11.2 Ignoring customer comments and reviews
- 11.3 Relying on one supplier
- 11.4 Lacking clear agreements with suppliers
- 11.5 Providing low quality customer support
- 11.6 Expecting to quickly generate big profits
- 11.7 Not displaying your brand to your customers
- 11.8 Not setting up a system for processing returns
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- 13.1 Trademarks
- 13.2 Designs
- 13.3 Patents
- 13.4 Copyright
15. CASE STUDIES OF SUCCESSFUL DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS
- 15.1 Bluecrate
- 15.2 Meowingtons
- 15.3 Moosche Socks
- 15.4 Gadgetox