The Art of Writing a Non-Fiction Book
If you want to become a successful non-fiction author, this book explains all you need to know about writing and publishing a book your readers love.
My name is Bryan Collins, I'm an author from Ireland, and I've published a number of popular non-fiction books.
In this detailed, yet practical writing book, I explain all you need to know about writing your non-fiction book, step-by-step.
In this book for non-fiction writers, you'll discover:
- Why successful non-fiction authors spend lots of time researching their book before writing it
- The secret behind outlining a non-fiction book that's worth publishing (and which is easy to write)
- How to take charge of the editing process, before it takes charge of you
- What you need to know about book covers, book titles and self-publishing
- What to do when you finish writing your book (it's not what you think)
I'll send you a PDF file that contains instructions about how to download this copy for all popular e-readers, Kindles and digital devices.