The Other Side of the Table - Horror Stories and Advice from Craft Fair Veterans
- Digital PDF to read on mobile devices
- Original writing and illustrations
- Instant download
- Also available as ebook or print zine.
Myself and Claire (of The Bellwether) have been selling our wares at craft fairs for over ten years. In this zine we share our worst experiences for your amusement plus tips on how to avoid a bad craft fair and be a good customer or organiser. We also rounded up some friends for even more stories and advice.
Your download also includes a printable fun activity section with colouring in, quiz and BINGO. Buy a copy and you'll never be bored out of your mind at a poorly-attended craft "fayre" again.
- Craft Fair Horror Stories
- How to Choose Your Market with Anna of Custom Made
- Essential Craft Fair Kit
- Colouring Sheet
- Craft Fair Hell Bingo
- Craft Fair Quiz
- Our Worst Craft Fairs
- #RUBBISHCRAFTFAIR by Sally of Hand Over Your Fairy Cakes
- How To Be A Good Craft Fair Customer
- How To Be A Good Craft Fair Organiser
- + bonus content: Ice Breakers & Day in the Life of a Zine Fair
Personal use only - do not resell, distribute or share these files or their content without my permission.
Print copies are available from Asking For Trouble. Ebook editions can be purchased directly from all the major ebook sellers including Amazon/Kindle, Apple iBooks, Nook, B&N and more.