Are you planning a wedding? The Ultimate Christian Wedding Planner
is all you need to plan your perfect day.
Packed with information and both traditional and modern protocol, you will be amazed at wealth of wisdom and help contained in these pages.
There are plenty of checklists and pages for brainstorming, along with ideas for decorating, choosing vendors, writing your vows, and organizing your big day.
There are sample invitations, vows, and a master of ceremonies script.
Married for 35 years, Meredith Curtis has enjoyed participating in many weddings and created this planner for her daughters to help them plan their weddings.
The Ultimate Christian Wedding Planner contains
- Family Trees
- Answer to the Question, "Why Get Married?"
- Prepare to be a Godly Wife
- The Celebration of a Wedding
- Wedding Traditions & Symbols
- The Blueprint for Your Wedding
- Wedding Protocol: Who is Responsible for What?
- Wedding Protocol: Timetables
- Wedding Expenses/ Budget
- The Wedding Party Attire
- Plan the Wedding Ceremony
- Celebrate the Wedding Reception
- Plan the Reception
- Guests, Stationary, & Gifts
- Preserve the Memories
- Weddings Showers & Parties
- Change from Miss to Mrs.
- Ways to Honor Parents
- Ways to Honor Bridal Party
- Ways to Honor Friends & Family
- Samples from Other Weddings
- Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner
- The Big Day
- The Wedding Night
- The Honeymoon
- Your New Life Together
- Resources & Helps