Digital audiobook: Zip file containing chapters in MP3 audio format. Narrated by Joanna Penn
[Note: This is a zip file, so please double click to unzip to the multiple MP3 files so you can listen on your device.]Productivity For Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize your Author Life, and Decide what Really Matters
Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time?
Are you doing ‘busy’ work instead of moving toward your creative goals?
Is your To-Do list overwhelming?
It’s time to stop, reassess and take control. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Learn how to:
- Identify what’s really stopping you from reaching your goals
- Say no and set boundaries for others — and for yourself
- Find more time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
- Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
- Work with co-writers to produce more books
- Use productivity tools
- Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
I’ve been writing and publishing for over a decade and in this book, I’ll share my lessons learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money and heartache along the way.
If you want to become a more productive writer, check out the audiobook now!