My Pumpkin Bauble Tutorial is new for 2017.
You will learn how to turn a 5cm diameter bauble and some Miyuki Delica beads into these fabulous pumpkin decorations using peyote and brick stitch. With 8 different sets of eyes, 5 noses and 4 mouths to choose from that's 160 variations right there! Or turn them upside down, make your pumpkin one eyed, skip the nose etc... The possibilities are almost endless.
The 28 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions
* Charts for the eyes, noses and mouths (bead chart and bead graph)
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual baubles.
* You may use this pattern for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).