The Queen Bee Bag Pattern
Description You (and your admirers) are going to love the shape of this generously roomy purse bag. She's got it all going on! From her prettily curved and spacious front pocket, to her extra-wide bottom, to her ultra feminine pagoda-shaped form; all topped off with a polished and professional-looking leather piped handle. This bag has boutique/gallery-bought looks. We think you're going to have a hard time convincing your friends that this is one you've run up on the sewing machine at home! And best of all, this purse is not nearly as tricky to put together as it might look. This bag will comfortably store your essentials plus; a compact camera, Kindle, mini umbrella, water etc. This purse has a structured wide base with integral bag bottom and purse feet to help retain the 3D shape of the bag.
Finished size 10” (W) x 9” (H) x 4.5’ (D) (25cm x 23cm x 11.5cm)
Materials (most can be purchased from www.U-Handbag.com)
- 1 x 8" x 3" (20cm x 8cm) Purse Frame
- 15" x 44" (38cm x 112cm) Medium Iron-On Fusible Interfacing
- 15" x 36" (38cm x 92cm) Thermolam Fleece (or similar)
- 9" x 11" (23cm x 28cm) Heavy Sew-In interlining
- 1 x Medium Bag Bottom
- 1 x 21" Clip On Leather Handle
- 4 x Protective Bag Feet
- 28" (71cm) 5mm Piping Cord
- 15" x 44" (38cm x 112cm)Exterior fabric and matching thread
- 15" x 44" (38cm x 112cm) Lining fabrics and matching thread
- Strong fabric glue - we LOVE Gutermann Glue
Printing Ensure that your printer is set to "Actual Size" and NOT shrink to fit when you print the pattern.
Share images on Instagram using @uhandbag #uhandbag or Facebook
Skill level Intermediate
Sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.
VAT VAT applicable to your country will be added to the pattern price.