Wine Bottle Tote PDF Tutorial + Pattern
This AD-FREE PDF PRINTABLE SEWING TUTORIAL + PATTERN teaches you how to sew a wine bottle bag from start to finish. Includes detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you to success.
Wine Bottle Bag is great as a hostess gift, graduation celebrations, anniversary parties, and more!
Sewing Difficulty: Recommended for intermediate beginners who have done some easy sewing projects in the past.
Wine Bottle Bag Features:
• 2 Versions: Regular and Color Block Style. Printable PDF Pattern for both styles included in the tutorial
• Round bottom to snugly fit your wine or champagne bottle.
• Fully lined
• No need for bias tape or any type of extra closure.
Dimension: (see also listing photo)
HEIGHT: 14.25” (362mm) from bottom to top of handle
WIDTH: 3.5” (89mm) - diameter of round bottom
HANDLE: 1.5” (38mm) wide.
PDF Sewing Tutorial & Pattern is in ENGLISH and Includes:
• 2 Versions of bag pattern (REGULAR + COLOR BLOCK) with 1/2" seam allowance included. Please note that the patterns are designed to be printed on a home printer, then taped together for the correct pattern size.
• Dimensions are in imperial and metric
• 20 pages of color tutorial with step-by-step photos and detailed instruction.
• Materials and tool list (See listing photo)
• email support (I want you to succeed!) 😊
Materials Needed: (see listing photo)
• 1/2 Yard (0.5 m) of EXTERIOR FABRIC
• 1/2 Yard (0.5 m) of LINING FABRIC
• 1/2 yard (0.5m) of FUSIBLE INTERFACING if wanting to add extra stiffness
THIS LISTING IS FOR A TUTORIAL + PDF PATTERN. Once payment is processed, you will be directed to the download page. Click on the "Download" button to save the file.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
All right reserved by MindyMakes, this pattern may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form. Patterns may be used for individual use or for small business producing limited quantities. Any other use, including (but not limited to) selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited. If selling finished items please credit MindyMakes as the pattern designer.