In today’s society, we are exposed to all manner of stress-inducing circumstances and experiences coming from every angle.
We worry about our financial obligations, school, politics, illnesses, work, family and so much more.
We are also bombarded with all manner of information from every side and the worst part is that most of the information come across is usually negative.
Being in such an environment where you are bombarded with information and stress can make you feel drained, tired and overwhelmed.
This initiates a cascade effect where your work suffers, your relationships suffer, you are unable to meet your obligations and soon enough, you are battling with disease because you are not in the right state of mind.
What then can you do to avoid such outcomes?
What can you do to ensure that you don’t feel constantly tired, overwhelmed and always trying to keep up?
How can you avoid always feeling anxious and rushed?
How do you remain refreshed even amidst all the chaos in the world today?
The secret lies in rejuvenating your body and mind so that you can face all the chaos around you with Tibetan monk-like calmness and ease, which is what this book "30-Day reawakening (Rejuvenation of the mind & Body)" seeks to address.
Here is what you will learn from the book:
- The relationship between your diet and the state of your body and mind
- The foods you should eat to energize your body and mind
- The benefits that meditation has to offer
- How to meditate to refresh your body, mind and soul
- Meditation techniques that you can try out to achieve inner calmness
- An understanding of yoga
- How yoga is helpful in rejuvenating your mind as well as body
- How to use yoga to refresh yourself
- Amazing quotes to renew yourself each day
- Step-by-step 30-day reawakening layout that you can use
And so much more
The book breaks down the seemingly complex topic into an easy to follow structure to help you start taking action immediately you put it down!
Are you ready to know how best to renew yourself and be the best you can be so that you can take on the world?