Jewelry Bag PDF Pattern + Tutorial
This PDF PRINTABLE sewing tutorial is AD FREE and teaches you how to make a Travel Jewelry Bag. Includes step-by-step sewing instructions to guide you through from start to finish.
Easy sewing project that is great for beginners and advanced sewists.
Travel Jewelry Bag Features:
- 2 Sizes: Small and Medium. Printable PDF Pattern for both sizes included in the tutorial
- Fully lined
- 8 + 1 Pockets to keep all your pieces organized and safe
- Double Drawstring for easy opening and closure
Sizes: (see also listing photo)
SMALL JEWELRY BAG:
• When the bag is closed, it is approximately 2.75” (7cm) tall.
• 9.25” (23.5cm) wide at the outer rim when fully opened (and laying flat)
• Circular pockets measures 6" (15.24cm) in diameter.
• When the bag is closed, it has a circular base that measures 3" (7.62cm) in diameter
MEDIUM JEWELRY BAG:
• When the bag is closed, it is approximately 3" (7.62cm) tall.
• 12.5" (31.75cm) wide when fully opened and laying flat.
• Circular pockets measures 9" (22.86cm) in diameter.
• When the bag is closed, it has a circular base that measures 5" (12.7cm) in diameter
PDF Sewing Tutorial & Pattern is in ENGLISH and Includes:
• 2 Bag Pattern in size Small and Medium, with 1/2" seam allowance included. Please note that the patterns are designed to be printed on a home printer, then taped together for the correct pattern size.
• Dimensions are in imperial and metric
• 16 pages of color tutorial with step-by-step photos and clear instruction to help beginners.
• Materials and tool list (See listing photo)
• email support (I want you to succeed!) 😊
Materials Needed: (see listing photo)
• EXTERIOR FABRIC - 1/2 Yard (0.5 m)
• LINING FABRIC - 1/2 Yard (0.5 m)
• POCKET FABRIC - 1/3 yard (0.3m)
THIS LISTING IS FOR A TUTORIAL + PDF PATTERN. Once payment is processed, you will be directed to the download page. Click on the "Download" button to save the file.
Please note that due to the digital nature of the product, there will be no refunds after purchase.
All right reserved by MindyMakes, this pattern may not be redistributed or reproduced in any form. Patterns may be used for individual use or for small business producing limited quantities. Any other use, including (but not limited to) selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited. If selling finished items please credit MindyMakes as the pattern designer.