In Black and White and Gray
This is the first book of this series that are published with the fashion design student, professional designer, manufacturer, and fashion lover in mind. The designs have never been realized as physical products. This makes them invaluable for the following reasons:
1. You will be inspired for the creation of your own collections.
2. You will be encouraged to use portions of these ideas for your own purposes.
3. Fashion Design ideas will inspire painters, architects, and other visual artists. Katerina states that they even inspire her in music composition!
4. We have omitted “suggested materials” due to the fact that each design can be realized in myriad ways. We will never stand in the way of your creativity.
5. Each Designer Collection consists of 25 absolutely original designs, depending on the central theme, with or without accessories.
6. Each design is priced at the ridiculous sum of $30: a real steal, in the competitive world of fashion! Considering their originality and taking into account the fact that these designs represent potential “gold mines” in terms of profitability in the manufacturing industry, easy access to these ideas is priceless.