This BOM started in January 2020 and the last month was June 2020. On checking out, you will recieve eight files to download
This one is definitely designed to be a skill builder. So each month’s block will introduce a new skill or technique. It will include:
- Strip piecing
- Disappearing nine patch
- Log cabin
- Half Square Triangles (HSTs)
- Flying Geese
- Quarter Square Triangles (QSTs).
Often I'll show you a couple of ways to do the same thing, for example make 2 HSTs at one time or make 8 at one time. Likewise we'll cover the simple method of make flying geese and also the no waste method of making four at a time.
It's a digital product. Payment will be a one off payment of £18. You will choose and buy your own fabric separately.
There will be three different size options using multiples of the six blocks. Baby - 35 x 46 inches; Small Throw - 50 x 63 inches; Large Throw - 65 x 78 inches. But you could add extra blocks to make a bigger quilt to your own needs.
This is a great project for someone just at the beginning of their patchwork journey. You might have made a few quilts already. But even if you already know the techniques listed, this sampler quilt is a really appealing design and is a great way to consolidate and display your skills. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This BOM started in January 2020 and the last month was June. On checking out, you will recieve eight files to download:
1. Welcome Notes, containing all the useful information about the BOM
2. Fabric Requirements (also includes tips on choosing fabric, colouring in sheets, and useful information for total beginners)
3. Cutting Instructions and Block 1 Piecing Instructions
4. Block 2 Piecing Instructions
5. Block 3 Piecing Instructions
6. Block 4 Piecing Instructions
7. Block 5 Piecing Instructions
8. Block 6 and finishing instructions
Please note, as this is a digital product for immediate download it is not possible to issue refunds and customers lose their 14 day right to cancel. This is because it is not possible to recall PDF patterns. By continuing to purchase this product you are acknowledging tht you have waived that right.
View all my PDF Patterns HERE