Counting Coins: A Money Math Bundle
Make the process of learning how to count U.S. coins fun and enjoyable for kids with these Montessori-inspired hands-on activities, games, and visual aids! In the process, children will also develop essential numeracy skills and number sense that will provide a strong foundation for broader mathematical abilities.
What you’ll love about this product:
- PLAYFUL AND ENGAGING – Hands-on activities and games will keep children engaged and motivated while they acquire essential math skills, making the learning process more enjoyable and effective.
- COMPREHENSIVE AND VERSATILE– These activities cover various aspects of coin counting and number sense development. The Counting Coins: Money Math Bundle takes children through progressive learning levels, starting with basic coin recognition and advancing to more complex concepts like adding, subtracting, and part-to-whole.
- MONTESSORI-INSPIRED APPROACH – Engaging Montessori-inspired activities, visual aids, and manipulatives help make the value of money more concrete for children, and self-correcting task cards are included to nurture independent and self-directed learning.
Upon purchasing the Counting Coins: A Money Math Bundle you’ll receive immediate access to the following money math activities for kids:
- What’s in a Dollar? A Booklet for Kids
- “Reach the Target” money math cards
- Part-to-Whole coin cards
- U.S. Coin sorting cards
- Montessori-inspired U.S. coin money strips
- a “Counting Coins” hundred board mat
- a “Heads and Tails” memory game
- a “Coins and Cents” memory game
- the “Race to $1.00” game board
- Montessori 3-part cards for the U.S. coins
- a U.S. coins reference chart
You can learn more about this educational resource here: Counting Coins: Money Math Activities for Kids.
Note: The activities included in this resource fulfill learning objectives for both primary and lower elementary students.