Cloveer Social Disadvantage Narrative Manual
Cloveer 8(a) Social Disadvantage Narrative Manual
Successfully utilized by hundreds of existing 8(a) participants and new 8(a) program applicants.
Our manual contains over 80 pages of information including:
- An overview of all the elements required for your 8(a) social disadvantage narrative, along with step-by-step instructions on how to create your own narrative successfully. These include, What is the social disadvantage narrative?, Who can be considered a socially disadvantaged individual?, The three areas you need to focus on within your own narrative and How to prepare your own 8(a) social disadvantage narrative.
- A total of 10 authentic and comprehensive social disadvantage narratives outlining actual the required chronic and substantial social disadvantage experienced containing at least 2 separate discrimination incidents per narrative, all of which were given the green light by the SBA for establish the social disadvantage requirement. These narratives serve as a reference to help you gain insight into the structure and content of an acceptable social disadvantage narrative. Sample 8(a) narratives are included for Indian/Pakistani/Asian, Native American, Native Hawaiian, Black, Hispanic and Caucasian Women.
- A detailed compilation of every type of admissible evidence that can be furnished to substantiate and corroborate the assertions of discrimination made in your social disadvantage narrative.
- A collection of 30 prompts/questions to ask yourself accompanied by an examples, intended to assist you in recollecting and depicting your experiences of discrimination within the three areas of education, employment, and business history.
- A printable worksheet designed to assist you in documenting and articulating your individual discrimination instances, to include the When, Where, Who, What, Why and How which are crucial for identification within your social disadvantage narrative.
If you prefer to have Cloveer write your Social Disadvantage Narrative, please complete our form. Our fee is $2,000.00 to write your Social Disadvantage Narrative.
Please note. The Cloveer Social Disadvantage Narrative Manual has a License. The product will stamp the buyer's email on the top left of each page. Use or distribution of this product by anyone else other than the purchaser is prohibited and protected by copyright laws.