Presenting: "The Complete Drummer's Guide (Full Version)"
Interactive PDF eBook.
With Separate Backing Tracks (zip folder) - Plus 12 Free Additional Backing Tracks Booklet
& 34 additional percussion grooves.
This Is a Best Seller & Acclaimed As The Industry Standard Drum Publication Throughout Australia and is available here as a downloadable version.
Though this eBook version (known as the Full Version) contains a lot of extra material that is not included within the printed book.
Interactive PDF eBook:
The PDF eBook itself is interactive and can be opened on any device.
Being interactive, this means you can conveniently navigate your way throughout the book at will, simply by clicking (or tapping) any topic within the table of contents pages, as well as by clicking (or tapping) the headings, at the top of every page (which will always take you back to the first table of contents page).
There's a separate zip file to download for the backing tracks and this zip folder also includes the 12 additional free bonus backing tracks.
And there's a separate interactive PDF booklet, for the drum charts that go with the 12 free bonus backing tracks.
There's also a separate zip file for the 34 additional bonus percussion grooves.
All of the backing tracks can then be loaded into a media player - such as iTunes, or Windows Media Player, for playback from there.
Let's Now Find Out What's On Offer:
Firstly, "The Complete Drummer's Guide (Full Version)"
covers all the fundamentals of drumming "All In One"
convenient formula. If you were to learn the contents of this book, you would then have the ability to read & understand any drum notation, presented in any drum book, drum chart, or drum transcription.
In fact, you could think of this method as, progressive steps to syncopation applied to the drum set, because that's exactly what it is, a step by step guide through all of the various music subdivisions, where each step is applied to the drum set progressively.
The Subjects Include:
- All of the rudiments (plus additional hybrid rudiments).
- All of the reading subdivisions, presented firstly as basic snare drum exercises, ranging from quarter notes to 32nd notes and all of the subdivisions in between.
- These basic reading exercises are then progressively applied to the drum set, in the form of grooves in nearly all musical styles (including, Rock, Blues, Shuffle Rock, Disco, Funk, R&B, Reggae, Half Time Shuffle, Jazz & Latin, etc.).
- Then there's drum fill & soloing ideas, linear drumming patterns and odd times, etc.
- Various Re-Work Concepts Ideas - (which turn the book into an open-ended drum set study).
- And if that's not enough, there's 135 backing tracks, plus drum charts, as well as 12 additional free bonus backing tracks, plus drum charts.
- Please note: the drum charts for these 12 additional bonus backing tracks, can be accessed within the separate booklet, which is included with all downloads of "The Complete Drummer's Guide (Full Version)."
- Also included are 34 all-new percussion grooves, which can be utilized for playing all of the drum-fills, drum soloing ideas, as well as, all of the rudiments along to, etc.
- "The Complete Drummer's Guide (Full Version)" can be yours for just $14.95 USD and that's about the same price as a pair of drum sticks. But unlike a pair of drum sticks, which you will end up buying many times throughout your career, buying this method is a one-time transaction.
To download a copy for yourself, simply click the "Buy Now" (or "Add To Cart") button on this page.
You won't be disappointed and if for some reason you are, your money will be refunded.
Good luck and have fun!
Please note, to download a free sample, please click the blue "Preview" icon on the top right of the book cover.