You have the TIME. Do you have the ENERGY?
You’ve done everything you can to save time. Every productivity tip, every “life hack,” every time management technique.
But the more time you save, the less time you have. The more overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted you feel.
“Time management” is squeezing blood from a stone.
Introducing a new approach to productivity. Instead of struggling to get more out of your time, start effortlessly getting more out of your mind.
In Mind Management, Not Time Management
, best-selling author David Kadavy shares the fruits of his decade-long deep dive into how to truly be productive in a constantly changing world.
Mind Management, Not Time Management
- Quit your daily routine. Use the hidden patterns all around you as launchpads to skyrocket your productivity.
- Do in only five minutes what used to take all day. Let your “passive genius” do your best thinking when you’re not even thinking.
- “Writer’s block” is a myth. Learn a timeless lesson from the 19th century’s most underrated scientist.
- Wield all of the power of technology, with none of the distractions. An obscure but inexpensive gadget may be the shortcut to your superpowers.
- Keep going, even when chaos strikes. Tap into the unexpected to find your next Big Idea.
isn’t your typical productivity book. It’s a gripping page-turner chronicling Kadavy’s global search for the keys to unlock the future of productivity.
Read it today. You’ll learn faster, make better decisions, and turn your best ideas into reality.
Start reading the Preview Edition instantly upon purchase. Remaining chapters will be released as they become available.
Immediately upon purchase, you will receive:
- Chapter 1: Mind Management, Not Time Management (~8,000 words/28 pages)
- [Note: Chapter 2 in-progress]
- Chapter 3: The Four Stages of Creativity (~6,000 words/21 pages)
- Chapter 4: The Seven Mental States (~8,000 words/28 pages)
- Chapter 5: Creative Cycles (~10,000 words/34 pages)
- Chapter 6: Creative Systems (~9,000 words/31 pages)
- Chapter 7: Creating in Chaos (~8,000 words/28 pages)
You'll also get instant access to the private "flash" Facebook group.
Until the First Edition debuts, discuss the book with other preview edition readers, and get help directly from the author on implementing the book's teachings into your daily life and work.
You will receive these chapters, as they become available:
- Chapter 2: Creative Sweet Spot (~8,000 words/28 pages) Late June/Early July
- First Edition ebook (~57,000 words/~200 pages) Fall 2020
As a Preview Edition buyer, David will thank you in the Acknowledgements section of the First Edition
Buy now and reach the peak of your creativity & productivity.
About David Kadavy
David Kadavy is the best-selling author of The Heart to Start
and Design for Hackers
. He served as design advisor to behavioral scientist Dan Ariely’s Timeful, where David’s mind management principles were applied to productivity features that are now used by millions – in Google’s Calendar app.Upon purchase, you'll receive instructions on how to download the available chapters in your preferred format(s), to your device(s). EPUB & MOBI available (sorry, no PDF).