- Are you struggling to get new customers?
- Are you struggling to generate sales?
- Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for Small Business provides one the most powerful framework specific for small business to grow.What this eBook is all about?
For any Small Business three things are critical.
- Get new customers
- Retain existing customers
- Generating sales
This eBook provides help in all above three vital areas.How can you use this guide?
There are multiple usages. Few of them could be
- Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by Small Business in the following categories
- Losing customers or losing deals
- Business Intelligence
- Business Information
- Sales rep/staff management
- Customer service
Who is this eBook for?
- Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those customers whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal customers for years to come.
- From the list of 23 problems Small Business generally solve for their customers, identify which specific problems you solve for your customer example of that of the accountant and law firm
- It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a customer for you. From the list of 50 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
- Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think. Three example of the competitive scenario of accountant, law and business coach firm
- Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why customers buy from you from the list of 45 reasons.
- Identify and relate with all the 21 reasons why customers may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
- Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to generate customers and more sales.
Anyone who is associated with Small Business such as
- Sole proprietor
- Small Business Company Owners/Partners
- Managers in Small Business
- Business Consultant to Small Business
- Marketing Agency specialised for Small Business
How is this eBook structured?
- The challenges of e-commerce businesses
- Customer Growth Framework Ask these 6 Questions
- Q1. Who our target market is?
- Q2. What problems we solve for our customers?
- Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
- Q4. Who our competitors are?
- Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
- Q6. Why customers leave us?
- 25 Questions each e-commerce business should ask to get new customers NOW