Energy Confidence workbook for householders - Word document
- How to use this workbook
- Building fabric – insulation, glazing, draughtproofing – what to look for and how you might improve
- Primary heating system and controls – what to look for and how you might improve
- Ventilation – is it adequate?
- Lighting – lamps and lighting controls
- Are you wasting energy and water in the kitchen and bathroom?
- How to monitor your energy consumption
- Your climate action plan for your home
- A special offer giving you money off my paid energy advice packages
If you are thinking about a heat pump for your home, you should also think about downloading Heat Pumps – your questions answered
(This workbook was formerly free. However hackers attempted to target my website using free products as a way in. So I have had to introduce a Pay As You Feel charge for the workbook).