Nurses, did you know there are companies who PAY nurses to blog, write articles, fact check, write case studies, and even to write CE curriculum?
Would you like to partner with those companies, host events, speak on their panels, and represent your speciality and write about what you know AND GET PAID
? (yes, real moolah, not products or exposure).
How about instead of pitching your education, ideas, and talents, for free, you partner with companies and get PAID AND PUBLISHED!
Do you want...
- Less stress?
- More time with your family or loved ones?
- More control over your schedule?
- More freedom to not HAVE to pick up extra shifts?
- A creative outlet where you can make an extra $100, $200, $500, or even $1,000 per month
If you answered YES to either of these, then keep reading...
I know it may seem overwhelming, but it's possible to achieve everything I just mentioned and more!
I've done it. And so can you...
It's called freelance writing and I want to teach you how to get started and make money on the side!
Listen, I know exactly how hard it is to get started. I know the frustrating feeling of searching for the right tools and resources to pitch and land clients. I know how it feels to be overwhelmed and exhausted.
That's why I created this comprehensive ebundle to help nurses, like you, launch a freelance writing business or side hustle.
I've done the work for you! Save time (and money) with the Paid and Published eBundle!
The bundle includes:
- The Nurse To Writer: How to get Paid To Write; 6-figure Freelance Writing For Nurses workbook
- The Freelance Writer's Toolkit
Each product in the bundle has trainings, resources, or templates to help you succeed at starting your freelance writing business or side gig.
- Cheatsheets to help you navigate the industry
- 5 value-packed lessons and trainings
- The 15 most profitable niches for nurse writers
- Writing prompts to get you started
- Pitching tips to help you land your dream client
- Headline swipes so that you can write eye-catching headlines
- Blog post or article checklist so that you can write a Google-worthy piece of content
- And more
...Want to get paid to write about your nursing speciality
...Want to get paid for writing about things you're passionate about
...See yourself making money using your knowledge and experience without having to work a PRN nursing job to do it
...Feel like your education and talents in nursing get overlooked in your hospital role
...Have so much more to bring to the table yet it goes unnoticed
If you've ever wanted to start a side hustle then this beginner's eBundle is for you!
What's included in the Paid and Published eBundle?
I'll walk you through the steps I used to launch a fierce freelance presence from scratch including:
- Standing Out In A Crowded Space With Your Unique Brand Identity
- Building A Client-Generating Portfolio (even if you don’t have a ton of experience)
- Pricing Your Services Without Becoming A Starving Artist
- Untangling Marketing to Land Your First Client
- How to Write Blog Posts That Land on The First Page of Google
The eBundle also includes "The Freelance Writer's Toolkit" which is a a done-for-you toolkit with the tools, resources, and templates to help you create your freelance writing business and land paying clients!
Do you want to find out how to:
- Potentially earn enough money to go part-time or PRN
- Avoid working overtime
- Decide with who, when, and where you want to work
- Work from anywhere and make some extra cash
If this sounds like something you can get behind, then this step-by-step, hand-holding guide is for you!
These are the exact steps I've used to start, launch, and scale my very own freelance writing business.
You don't need permission to step out and take a chance.
Let's get you PAID AND PUBLISHED!
*Because of the nature of digital products, ALL sales are final! No refunds, exchanges, or credits can be issued.*