New Zealand - smart itineraries for independent travellers
If you do not look forward to staying at regular hotel resorts...
If you want to actively discover a different country and experience what it offers but still relax when you suddenly feel like it...
If you lack the time or desire to prepare the many details of your journey yourself...
Well, then you can still be the creator of your own experiences and travel on your own. With our itinerary!
Don't buy a pig in a poke. Download our sample itinerary for free.
What the itinerary can offer:
- By default the length of your stay in New Zealand is set to 14 days, spending nights in 10 to 11 different places on both islands. You can decide to prolong or shorten your stay.
- If you wish to extend your stay or visit the North Island only, we recommend an extended route on the North Island for additional 5 days.
- Practical tips related to accommodation, car rental and driving, inter-island flights, restaurants and shops, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay, while in each strategically determined location en route you will be able to choose from a variety of accommodation.
- Recommendation of local activities and trips organized by days and exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended restaurants.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.
- You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.