Totlandia: Book 6 (The Twosies - Winter) Digital
Winter’s chill isn’t just in the air. It also runs through the veins of all the women in the Pacific Heights Moms & Tots Club…
- Besides dealing with the politics of the Pacific Heights Moms & Tots Club, Lorna discovers a secret that will scandalize the members—and perhaps have one of them leaving in disgrace. As for Jade, her new part-time job on the UC Berkeley campus allows Reggie to see her in a whole new light—one that will either make, or break, their relationship; Jillian is juggling too much—not just the twins, the growth of Life of Pie, and the details of her wedding, but the guardianship of the infant, Scotty.
- Will her fiancé, Caleb man up to fatherhood—or will he be scared off by threats of a lawsuit from Rona, the mother her deceased ex-husband, Scott? And Brady’s frustration over Ally’s refusal to commit to marrying him leads him down a slippery slope—into her past.
- Finally, Bettina's idea for a new mobile app may get her out of hock—but will it keep her in the good graces of Daniel Warwick, the Federal agent chasing down Art?
Upon purchase, you’ll receive emails containing:
- A confirmation of payment from PayHip (it contains a PNG or JPG graphic); and
- A link from Book Funnel to download the ePub version of your ordered book.